This pair of side tables was designed and produced by Altamira, in Portugal, during the 1950's. The structure  is made of metal with the feet in brass, and the top is in a special portuguese marble called "Brecha da Arrábida". It is in original and good condition, with some scretches on the top.

Pair of Altamira Side Tables, 1950's

SKU: 241
1.500,00 €Price
  • Original Condition